The Alliance aims to strengthen the effectiveness of charter schools by providing services and products that increase member school’s academic and operational success. Equally important, the products and services should lower schools’ operating costs and alleviate some of the operating overhead that charter schools encounter due to their smaller size and the funding gaps in current state law. To achieve greater charter school effectiveness and quality, Member Services will follow two paths to meeting its goals. We will address imminent issues and deficiencies as identified by the Texas Education Agency while also serving the needs of our members and securing their cooperation in achieving needed improvements.
- Value added to your school from your participation in our statewide advocacy, which creates:
- Public awareness and support/demand for your charter;
- Political awareness and more favorable laws and policies regulating your charter;
- Parent, student, and staff connection with the rest of the charter community enhancing the charter experience for all.
- Access to and participation in conferences, professional development workshops, and special events with discounted fees.
- Real time information needed by your school leaders plus other periodic updates from our Alliance Line, magazine, etc.
- Discussion forums for your teachers, administrators, parents, and business partners.
- Website resources.
- Vendor discounts from pre-screened businesses committed to supporting charter schools.
- Representation and support of your school before regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Consulting, advisory, and referral services.
- Representation of charters with the media and public relations assistance with individual schools.
- Lastly, you tell us what the Alliance and its collective membership can do that you alone cannot accomplish!
- Charter School job postings on our website
- Your school name with a link to your website
- A “NC Alliance Member” logo for your website to show you support the NC Alliance for Public Charter Schools
- A copy of our semi-annual magazine about Charter Schools
- Ability to submit articles for our semi-annual magazine