With over 50 new charter applications and the current 100 charter schools growing and evolving, the NC Alliance for Public Charter Schools is adding a Job Fair to the already stellar program for the Conference.
Member schools and new charter applicants will have the opportunity to display their school and their staffing needs on Monday, July 23, from 2:00 – 5:30 p.m.
All prospective teachers are welcome to attend at no cost.
Member schools and new charter applicants who have registered 2 or more attendees for the conference will have the opportunity to set up a table at the Job Fair free of charge. Member schools and new charter applicants who are not participating in the conference are asked to pay a $50 fee.
Register for the Job Fair:
As a registered Job Fair attendee, the Alliance would like to extend you an invitation to attend the break-out sessions that will be offered on Monday. Break-outs that may be of interest:
- Blended Learning Support Tools for Struggling Readers
- Teachers Teaching Teachers
- Positive Behavior Support
- Teaching Strategies to improve retention of vocabulary
- Lessons from the Common Core: Aligning Text and Task for Rigorous Instruction
- Middle School Math: The Critical Transition from Arithmetic to Algebra
- Teaching English Learners: What does the Research Say?
- Developing High-Level Oral Vocabulary through Fine Art Images, Photos, and Illustrations
- Real-time data driven instructional decisions
- Using Telepractice to Provide Speech Therapy Services
- FASTAR: Drill and Thrill, Fun with Fluency
A more detailed conference agenda can be found HERE
Join Us for Lunch with Sen. Howard Lee or Dinner with Speaker Thom Tillis
You may also be interested in attending Monday’s lunch, which will feature Senator Howard Lee moderating a debate between the nominees for NC Superintendent of Public Instruction, or Monday’s dinner, which will feature NC House Speaker Thom Tillis as the keynote speaker.
You must pre-register for the lunch ($15) and/or the dinner ($75) by clicking HERE
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-275-5161